Who is this for?
Anyone who is currently in situations like these or identifies with one or more of these statements.
Feeling stuck in life?
Tired of working hard to make change happen?
Life does not make sense or this world seems a bit off
Wants to learn how to change habits, behaviors, or responses to circumstances
Desires self-confidence or boldness when taking action in your life
Letting go of the past and adjusting yourself for a better future
Release from crippling emotions and fears
Minimize or eliminate stress
Transform into the person you’ve always wanted to be
Reclaim your power and do something different with your life
Love who you are now and where you have come from
Live a more fulfilling life
Become more grounded and authentic
Maybe it’s something else…
The Short Story on Barry
In my twenties I made a really good mess of my life and hit rock bottom. I went through a messy divorce, battling my ex-wife in court every six months, experienced suicidal thoughts, multiple addictions, health issues, and was lost in a sea of overwhelming sadness, rage, and complete lack of awareness for anything wonderful in life. Those were truly painful times.
I felt stuck, hopeless, and severely mislead in life. I didn’t know where or how to begin in order to sort everything out. Thankfully many people stepped up and showed me a different way.
This is a little bit about me to let you know I’ve been there, and promise you there is a light at the end of the tunnel!
I’ve tried nearly everything to improve or change my life and transform into the version of who I am today. Thankfully, I’ve had a lot of help along the way. Now it’s my turn to help others in the same loving way I have been helped.
I am not here to fix you, as I don’t believe anyone needs fixing. What I have found is that we often need a more simplified and tangible approach, which is often easier if you have someone to help you make sense of things. That’s my job, and I love my job!
If your interested in truly exploring why you do what you do, are looking to live a more harmonious life, and need someone to help you sort all this life stuff out – let’s connect!
Favorite Foods: Home Made Pizza, Sourdough Bread, Apples, Yummy Salads, and Cookies.
Favorite Animals/Creatures: Dragon, Snake, Raven, Bear, Fairy – anything enchanting!
Favorite Colors: Blue, Green, and Gray.
Favorite Characters: Merlin or usually any sort of wizard type.
Favorite Books: To many to count over the years, but truly love Holographic Universe and The Four Agreements.
What to Expect
Every session is different and unique for each person. There is no set formula for what needs to happen, which is why each session is different.
Below are some ideas and examples to provide you a sense of what I mean:
- I rely heavily on my intuitive guidance and ask questions that come to me spontaneously.
- What I share at times is taken from my own reflective experience or teachings by others on my path.
- I often draw diagrams or visuals to help make concepts easier to understand.
- I make a conscious effort to use language and words that help us to connect in our experience with each other.
- I’m BIG on listening and really want to pay attention to what you’re sharing.
- This is a judgment free zone at all times! You are allowed to speak and feel whatever you want in my presence. I encourage you NOT to hold back.
- Sometimes we may go into your experience exploring it from a “parts” of your self model.
- I am sensitive enough to know when things feel off and make every effort to remain tuned into your needs and energy signature.
- There may be times when we need to take a hard honest look at your beliefs and what’s really going on in your life. I don’t take this sort of thing lightly as I know it can be challenging for some people. Every precaution will be made to ensure you are not thrown for a loop.
- From time to time there are sad or hard to accept feelings that arise. This is natural and allows for a release. Other times laughter is the medicine which does the trick and lightens the mood.
- Part of my role is to incorporate the skills and awareness you already possess to help you solve the dilemmas you find yourself in.
What can Change?
Honestly, anything and everything if you want to go there. My approach is more towards change in a graceful way. This means easy and natural without it being forced.
This kind of work is a re-orientation in your own nature and being. The thing that most people miss is that personal growth, transformation, or change doesn’t have to be BIG. It can be simple, sweet, and clean.
My wish for anyone I work with is to provide just the right amount of guidance and help balanced with their own sense of self discovery and empowerment.
Prices are based on remote appointments or locally at Barry’s space. If travel is needed, additional costs may be added to the total price.
Appointment start on the hour or half past.
25 Minute Appointment
Price : $40.00
50 Minute Appointment
Price : $90.00
1 Hour 20 Minute Appointment
Price : $150.00
Why wait? Schedule your appointment today!